Model AE-500 is a basic telephone entry system for full access control of one or two portals. Ideal for apartments, condominiums, dormitories, hospitals, and other commercial sites it performs all the functions of a telephone entry system – it calls the resident where the resident can grant or deny access to the development.
- Ruggedly built for everyday use – 16 gauge brushed stainless steel front panel.
- Easy to read, easy to use – recessed 12-button keypad with surround lighting and 2-line-by-16-character, transflective, backlit LCD.
- Many installation choices – surface or gooseneck mounting standard; optional trim ring for flush or recessed mounting.
- Configuration flexibility – 250 user capacity; local programming via keypad; remote programming via standard web browser or touch-tone telephone.
- Expandable with add-ons – keypads or transmitters.
- 250 Directory Codes
- 500 Keypad Entry Codes.
- 500 Block Coded Transmitters.
- 2 Relays.
- Built-in Receiver and Modem.
- All data memory is non-volatile FLASH with data retention in excess of 10 years.
- Program Via Keypad, Touchtone Phone or Web Browser.
- Optional Trim Ring.