Compatible Models & Literature
DXT-21 2-Button, 1-Channel Handheld Transmitter
DXT-61A 1-Button, 1-Channel Pendant Transmitter
DXS-62 Supervised, Waterproof 1-Button Wrist-Pendant Transmitter
DXS-63 Supervised, Waterproof 2-Button Wrist-Pendant Transmitter
- Interfaces to Most Nurse Call Systems.
- Adds Pendant Transmitter Capability.
- Emulates a Pull Cord Station.
- Fail-Safe Operating Mode.
- Trouble Contacts.
- Latching or Momentary Outputs.
- Accepts up to 32 DX Transmitters. All Linear DX transmitters are compatible with the Pull Cord ALERTLINK receiver; however, Linear recommends use of the DXT-21, DXT-61A, DXS-62, and the DXS-63.
- Includes Power Supply.
- Operating Power: 12 to 16 VAC or 12 to 16 VDC (note that a 16 VAC transformer is supplied with the unit)
- Operating Current: up to 120 mA
- Indicators: POWER ON (green); SERVICE (yellow); transmitter low battery; and ALERT (red) transmitter alarm
- Radio Format: Linear DX
- Receiver Type: superheterodyne
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Capacity: up to 32 transmitters
- Inputs: total of three – Alarm A, Alarm B, Supervisory IN
- Outputs: total of five relay outputs rated at 1 amp at 120 VAC – Alarm Output A1, Alarm Output A2, Alarm Output A3, Alarm Output B, Supervisory OUT
- Wiring Connections: color-coded wire leads
- Overall Size: 5.25 inches H x 3.625 inches W x 1.5 inches D (133 x 92 x 38 mm)
- Mounting: surface mount to wall or single-gang box
- Recommended Transmitters: DXT-21; DXT-61A; DXS-62; DXS-63 (note: all Linear DX transmitters are compatible with the Pull Cord ALERTLINK Receiver)