This remote radio receiver allows read ranges from 3-500 feet. Housed in a weatherproof metal enclosure
The Remote Radio Receiver (Model AM-RRR) extends the range of a Linear radio-based access controller. The receiver is housed in a weather-resistant enclosure and can be mounted outside or indoors. Gaskets and a weather-tight strain relief seal the unit from the elements.
The AM-RRR is supplied with a local whip antenna that screws directly onto the receiver’s top connector. Two remote antennas are also available: the directional EXA-2000 or the omni-directional EXA-1000, both of which wire to the receiver’s antenna connector with type RG-59 cable.
The AM-RRR’s range can be adjusted using integral gain control to limit the maximum radio range it can achieve. A rotary switch inside the AM-RRR selects the device address for the receiver.
A two-color LED acts as a status display. It lights red when the receiver is getting dc power from the system controller and turns green when access is granted to a transmitter. The radio LED lights when the receiver detects a transmission and can be used for troubleshooting and verifying system performance. Receiver test points are provided for listening to incoming signals.
- Provides extended range for radio-based access control system.
- Up to 500 foot radius radio coverage.
- Weather-resistant housing for outside or indoor mounting.
- Optional directional remote or omnidirectional remote antennas.
- Integral radio gain control for adjustment of radio range.
- 2-color status LEDs indicates “power on” and “access granted”.
- Radio LED detects transmission.
- Power supplied by access controller.
- Low voltage cable allows remote mounting without signal loss.