Proximity reader with up to 6″ read range. Requires AM-CRI
For adding proximity sensing to any access control system, Linear offers the AM-PR Proximity Reader. This close-range radio-based reader works with either proximity tags (Model AM-PT) or proximity cards (Model AM-PC), both of which are slotted to attach to key rings. Upon reading a user’s tag or card, it transmits the entry data via a Wiegand output in virtually any format up to 40 bits. An integral LED confirms to the user that access is granted.
- Works with both proximity tags and proximity cards.
- Compatible with all Wiegand formats up to 40 bits.
- Weather resistant and vandal resistant.
- 4 to 6 inch read range.
- Supports up to 65,000 cards.
- Easy to install.
- Integral LED confirms when user access is granted.
- Same as ACP00740.