The Model RE-2 Residential Telephone Entry System is designed for residential or light commercial access control applications. The speakerphone, keypad, radio receiver, and optional video camera are housed in a rugged enclosure that can be mounted to a pedestal, or bolted directly to a wall, or flush mounted in a column. The diecast keypad keys have bright, easy-to-read graphics and are lit with an overhead light. The two operation buttons; CALL and HELP, are machined for heavy-duty reliability.
Arriving visitors will approach the unit and place a call to the residence by pressing the CALL button. The RE-2 will acquire the residence’s local telephone line and generate distinctive rings to the house telephones. The resident, knowing that the distinctive ring is originating from the access area, can answer any house telephone and converse with the visitor. If the resident decides to grant access to the visitor, they can activate either output relay in the RE-2 by pressing a key on the telephone’s keypad. If the resident decides not to grant access, hanging up or pressing a key will disconnect the visitor’s call.
If the resident is using the telephone at the time a visitor calls, the RE-2 will sound beeps on the telephone line to announce that a visitor is calling. The resident can press a key on the telephone to place the outside caller on hold and communicate with the visitor. After granting or denying access to the visitor, the outside caller will be re-connected to the resident.
- Dramatic contemporary styling
- Stainless steel finish
- Voice prompts, user friendly, owner friendly
- Two programmable outputs control two openings
- Obstacle reverse, alarm shunt
- Optional Color Camera Kit (Model CCM-2)
- Provisions for Knox Box
- Simple to program and maintain through on board keypad, touchtone telephone, or computer with modem
- 450 event memory log
- Supports 100 entry codes
- Supports 100 block-coded transmitters
- Applications include single residence, commercial sites, employee parking
- Built-in superheterodyne radio receiver
- MegaCode format
- Operating frequency: 318 MHz
- Backup battery ready
- 10.0″ W x 6.25″ H x 4.4″ D
(A $15.00 handling fee will be added to the price of the item – Each unit added thereafter is an additional $15.00 added to the price of the item)
**** Note: Shipping costs may vary according to the respected shipping weight, destination, cost of items and insurance of the package. Manual adjustment of shipping cost may be necessary in these situations.