The 1092-07 Power Adapter Kit permits the connection of a three-tab radio control receiver to a garage door operator which does not conform to the three-terminal standard adopted by DORCMA. The operator may have only two terminals or the sequence may be different.
- For installations requiring a 115 VAC adapter
- Quick connection to 1090 receiver spade lugs (with lug connections for operator push button terminals)
- • Includes six feet of wire (adapter to lug)
- • 115 VAC transformer input
- • Rated 1 amp @ 30 VAC maximum on relay contact
- Compatible with the following external receivers: 1090 Linear MultiCode, DR3 Delta 3, Delta DR