The Model ACT-34C 4-Channel Custom Block Coded Key Ring Transmitter is designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model ACT-34C is a four-channel device supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver “learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
Custom block coded transmitters are factory programmed to your choice of sequential transmitter ID codes. When used with a Linear access controller, transmitters can be locally or remotely programmed into memory by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system. Facility codes can also be selected to further customize the system.
- Available in factory programmed blocks of transmitters with your choice of starting block code number
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Factory programmed MegaCode format supports over 1,000,000 codes
- Two type 2016 lithium batteries supplied
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- 1.25″ W x 2.25″ H x 0.48″ D