Linear’s Telephone Entry combines telephone entry with full-featured access control, including keyless entry and panic functions. It is extremely easy to operate, making it ideal for a wide range of applications, including apartments, condominiums, dormitories, office buildings, and gated communities. It offers security, convenience, and handicapped access.
- Designed for use as a primary access control device for gated communities, parking garages, office buildings, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels, commercial buildings and recreational facilities.
- Full control of 4 doors; each supporting request to exit and door status monitoring.
- Housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel face enclosure.
- Sidelit 12-key telephone style keypad.
- Backlit two-line directory display with programmable display messages.
- Built-in microphone and speaker.
- Programmable directory code length and talk time; extended talk time allowed per cardholder.
- 10,000 cardholders.
- 10,000 directory codes – each capable of dialing up to 12 digits.
- 46,500 block enrolled cards; 20,000 individual cards.
- 46,500 block enrolled transmitters; 20,000 individual transmitters.
- 20,000 entry codes.
- 20,000 event transaction log.
- Direct input for 2 card readers; add AM-CRI’s for more.
- Local programming using a PC and AccessBase2000 at 33.6 Kbps.
- Remote programming using a PC and AccessBase2000 at 33.6 Kpbs.
- 32 security levels, 32 time zones, 32 door schedules, and 24 holiday schedules.
- Relay auto lock/unlock schedules.
- Automatic door relock when door sense input is used.
- Extensive ESD and lightning protection of all inputs and outputs.
- Cabinet tamper switch included; tamper events are tracked in the event log.
- All data memory is non-volatile FLASH with data retention in excess of 10 years.
- OPTIONAL EQUIPTMENT: TR-1000 (ACP00909): trim ring for flush/recess mounting, CCM-1 (ACP00904): color camera receives power from control board, CPDM-1 (AAE00436): digital modulator combines video output of camera with CATV source to allow tenants to view on their TVs who is at the AE-1000.