The Universal Remote Control is compatible with most major brands of garage door openers, gate operators, and commercial door operators. It delivers the latest in security and performance, and provides a convenient, cost effective way to consolidate the number of remotes in your vehicles, replace lost or broken remotes, or compliment an existing access system.
- Operates up to two brands of garage door openers eliminating the need of multiple remotes on your vehicle visor.
- Universal compatibility allows you to operate two different garage door manufacturers and/or frequencies at the same time.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Safety and Security
- Liftmaster 375UT 2-Button Universal Remote Control Security+ 2.0® safeguards your household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you.
- Tri-band operating frequency virtually eliminates interference and extends range.
- Liftmaster 375UT 2-Button Universal Remote Control is compatible with following brands of Garage Door Openers.
LiftMaster®, Chamberlain®, Craftsman®
- 390MHz, 315MHz, 310MHz Security+2.0.
- 390 MHz Security+ Rolling Code.
- 315 MHz Security+ Rolling Code.
- 390 MHz Billion Code.
- 390 MHz Dip Switch (7, 8 and 9 position).
- 390 MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode).
- 315 MHz Rolling Code (Intellicode).
- 390 MHz Dip Switch (9 and 12 position).
- 300 MHz MultiCode.
- 318 MHz MegaCode.
- 310 MHz Dip Switch (8 position).
- 310 MHz Rolling Code (SecureCode).
- 310 MHz Dip Switch (10 position).
- Wayne-Dalton 372 MHz.
Note: On residential garage door openers, LiftMaster does not support Pre-1993 garage door openers without photo-eyes.