The button is slim and narrow and does not require an electrical box. These features allow it to be mounted in small areas, such as on a doorframe or other tight locations where space is a minimum. The Stopper Station Slim Line can be used for an exit door, access control or as an emergency power off button. Some examples of custom labels include: “exit”, “push to exit”, “push to open”, “push to close”, “call for help”, “push to turn off” or “power off”.
The Stopper Station Slim Line has a momentary illuminated push button available in red. The form “C” switch contacts are protected by a plastic collar and includes a 5 lead wire for easy connection. The LED bulb is standard 24 VDC or a 12 VDC version is also available upon request.
The Stopper Station Slim Line, SL-2000 series, will help aid customers in need of a multipurpose button for narrow areas.
- Color: Green
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Momentary illuminated red button
- Button fits in small, narrow areas such as on a door frame.
- Easy installation.
- Has a momentary illuminated push button.
- Standard 24 VDC LED or a 12 VDC version is also available upon request.
- Uses long-life LED.
- Plastic collar protects switch contacts.
- Form “C” contact rating 30 VDC 5 amps. Includes a 5 conductor lead wire for easy connection.
- Standard illuminated momentary button is red (blue also available).
- Custom labeling available. Limited to two lines, eight characters each.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- Housing unit color choices include: green, white (see SL-2307) or blue (see SL-2407).