This North American style, ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switch covers a wide range of applications. It incorporates a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. You have the choice of wording and language.
Because of the superior, patented design combined with quality construction, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come. Customers are surprised to find all this quality is available at no increase in price.
- Color: White
- Shell Phrase: EMERGENCY POWER OFF
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Push-to-Activate, Turn-to-Reset
- Standard Model: SS-2301PO – Emergency Power Off
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Stainless steel backplate.
- Your choice of wording or language.
- Wording in virtually any language.
- Station housing molded of super tough polycarbonate.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- Interchangeable or replaceable N.O. or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for 6 amps @ 600 VAC or 1 amp @ 250 VDC.
- Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts either NO or NC. Standard switch includes one NO and one NC.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- ADA Compliant.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).