|Home » Receivers » Linear Gate Opener Remote Genie Receiver AM-RGR|
Linear Gate Opener Remote Genie Receiver AM-RGR
Linear Gate Opener Remote Genie Receiver AM-RGRProduct Number: ACP00745
The RGR Remote Genie Receiver is designed for use with Linear's Model
AM/II access control system. The RGR functions as a remote device that supports reception of Linear's
GT-30 and GT-31 transmitters.
Three antenna types can be used with this receiver. The enclosure mounted type "F" connector is for connection to the antenna. The local whip antenna (supplied) screws directly on to the receiver's connector. The directional (EXA-2000) and omni-directional (EXA-1000) remote antennas wire to the receiver's antenna connector with type RG-59 cable.
- Compatible with Linear AM/II,
AE-1 and AE-2 access controllers
- Receives transmitter signal and outputs proprietary signal to controller which grants or denies access
- Weather-resistant housing for outside or indoor mounting
- Optional directional remote or omni-directional remote antennas
- Integral radio gain control for adjustment of radio range
- Two-color status LEDs indicates "power on" and "access granted"
- Radio LED detects transmission
- Power supplied by access controller
- Low voltage cable allows remote mounting without signal loss
Special Order: All special order items require a 50% deposit of the total purchase value before ordering. Please call for lead times on special order items or request a quote by email or fax. Certain items such as, but not limited to, gate operators, telephone entry systems, card reader systems, access control systems, non-stock radio controls, and any item that has been specifically ordered for you are considered a special order items. All returns and cancellations within 30 days or exchanges within our 1-year warranty policy are subject to a 25% restocking fee. All warranties are void where evidence of misuse or abuse is present.
|Home » Receivers » Linear Gate Opener Remote Genie Receiver AM-RGR||